F fudpeX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 746 Aug 9, 2011 #4 ibuypower is overpriced, but nice and easy. Looks like a nice PC, I'm trying to build one myself.
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Aug 9, 2011 #5 Don't know why you blocked out the system model and BIOS. What GPU did you get? 6850? 6870?
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Aug 9, 2011 #6 Snipeye said: Don't know why you blocked out the system model and BIOS. What GPU did you get? 6850? 6870? Click to expand... I'm going to guess 6850 since the chip type matches mine exactly.
Snipeye said: Don't know why you blocked out the system model and BIOS. What GPU did you get? 6850? 6870? Click to expand... I'm going to guess 6850 since the chip type matches mine exactly.