Vent not working?

BiG454

I made one post
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Messages
8
I bought a new computer and reinstalled vent but it won't connect to the ego server?
Any ideas? Connects then disconnects and does a numbered countdown.
Thanx Keith
 
Are there any errors? If no could you take a screenshot and post it here.

Make sure you have the details correctly.

eGO Server Information:
Host: voice.edge-gamers.com
Port: 29272
Password: No password currently set.
 
What abdul said, should fix your problem if not post back.
 
I used the snipping tool but dont know how to put the pictures in a post :(
 
Found the problem :)
I installed from the vent exe file I had from my old comp.
My new one is 64 bit. It works now. Thanx to another =e= that was gaming with me. he suggested I reinstall so I went to the vent site and saw 64 bit and that jogged my mind.
Thanx =e=DJ and all trying to help me. I appreciate it.

Keith:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top