Getting some extra money in a couple weeks, and depending on how much it is I'll either put it all towards fixing my car or split it and upgrade my system too.
I've got an ok vid card, so Im only upgrading the mobo, cpu and memory. Heres what i had in mind (trying to keep it under $200) :
Mobo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130590R
CPU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103932
Memory
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231421 x2
*Might* need a PSU also. Cant remember what my current one is.
Current system:
Mobo - MSI K9N6PGM2-V2
CPU - AMD Athlon II X2 215 2.7GHz
Video - XfX Gforce 9500GT 1Gb ddr2
Memory - Crucial 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 x2
Thoughts? Suggestions?
I've got an ok vid card, so Im only upgrading the mobo, cpu and memory. Heres what i had in mind (trying to keep it under $200) :
Mobo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130590R
CPU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103932
Memory
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231421 x2
*Might* need a PSU also. Cant remember what my current one is.
Current system:
Mobo - MSI K9N6PGM2-V2
CPU - AMD Athlon II X2 215 2.7GHz
Video - XfX Gforce 9500GT 1Gb ddr2
Memory - Crucial 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 x2
Thoughts? Suggestions?




