Been having some heat issues lately with the GPU and Hard drive. Unfortunately, my CPU fan/heat sink blocks the 2 Case fan mounts (which might be the problem) =\
All temps were taken after an hour in minecraft (of all games...)
GPU: 71.8C
HDD 1: 56C
CPU: 48C
Core: 38C
I'm thinking about taking the side panel of the case and drilling some ventilation holes + an area for a case fan.
EDIT:
Ghetto case fan in place. I have it so the CPU fan suck the air in and the case fan blows it out. Lets see how that does.
All temps were taken after an hour in minecraft (of all games...)
GPU: 71.8C
HDD 1: 56C
CPU: 48C
Core: 38C
I'm thinking about taking the side panel of the case and drilling some ventilation holes + an area for a case fan.
EDIT:
Ghetto case fan in place. I have it so the CPU fan suck the air in and the case fan blows it out. Lets see how that does.
Last edited:
















