Going away laptop

soLitary

Poster
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
236
Hey guys I'm nearly finished with high school am going to be enlisting in the air force soon. My mother is offering to pay the last cent she'll ever have to for me through a laptop haha. Anyways I would be taking it whether I go to college or the air force and want to be able to play some basic games on it. I'm looking to spend $900-1000 does anybody have any suggestions?
 
www.logicbuy.com
www.slickdeals.net
www.dealigg.com

Also check the manufacturer's websites (Dell, HP, Apple, Lenovo, etc.) for additional rebates and discounts that they offer. You'd be surprised at how much laptop $1000 can buy.

Ex. Lenovo Ideapad 14-inch
Core i5 M480 @ 2.67GHz
4GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon 5650 w/ Switchable Graphics
500GB Hard drive
Standard warranty
Price: $730 with $280 rebates and an additional $150 discount code.

The deals are there, you just gotta look for them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top