- Joined
- Aug 2, 2008
- Messages
- 1,315
Alrighty, so.
I'm going to upgrade my rig in time for Battlefield 3, my current card is a Ati HD 4870 which chokes a bit even on M?tro once you get out of those tunnels which is not nice.
I'm looking at a 6870 right now (smallish budget) and it looks good but I haven't seen the Nvidia side of things for years so if you have a more solid suggestion I am all ears.
Rig:
Ati Radeon HD 4870 1GB
AMD Phenom II X4 940 BE @ 3,0 GHz
4 GB DDR2 @ 800MHz
Corsair 620HX 620 watt PSU
Asus M4A78-E mobo
I'm going to upgrade my rig in time for Battlefield 3, my current card is a Ati HD 4870 which chokes a bit even on M?tro once you get out of those tunnels which is not nice.
I'm looking at a 6870 right now (smallish budget) and it looks good but I haven't seen the Nvidia side of things for years so if you have a more solid suggestion I am all ears.
Rig:
Ati Radeon HD 4870 1GB
AMD Phenom II X4 940 BE @ 3,0 GHz
4 GB DDR2 @ 800MHz
Corsair 620HX 620 watt PSU
Asus M4A78-E mobo













