Steve Jobs Leaves Plans Behind for Future Success

Snipeye

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
4,867
Let me preface this story by saying I wish I was like Steve Jobs in this aspect; putting his company's and employee's livelihood of his own, even with end coming near for him.

Report: Steve Jobs Left Behind Plans For Four Years of Apple Products
By Leslie Horn
October 9, 2011 10:37am EST54 Comments

Former Apple CEO Steve Jobs has died, but his fingerprints will likely be seen in products for years to come. The Daily Mail reports that Jobs left behind plans for at least four generations worth of iPads, iPhones, iPods, and MacBooks.
In order to protect the future of the company he co-founded in 1976, Jobs spent a year preparing plans for four more cycles of these gadgets, the Daily Mail said.

Despite his declining health, Jobs also fought for the approval of the plans for Apple's new massive spaceship-like headquarters in Cupertino. In June, Jobs appeared before the Cupertino City Council to outline plans for the 3.1 million square foot circular structure that will house 12,000 Apple employees.
Additionally, Jobs was overseeing work on iCloud, the Daily Mail said.
Jobs' successor Tim Cook on Tuesday announced Apple's fifth generation smartphone, the iPhone 4S.

Steve Jobs died Wednesday at the age of 56. His family said in a statement that he died peacefully.

As the news broke, world leaders, tech figures, and celebrities spoke out to pay tribute to the late tech icon. Newspapers re-organized their plans for Thursday's papers to honor Jobs on their front pages. In fact, Time Magazine stopped its presses for the first time in more than 30 years to change its cover to pay homage to Jobs. His image was plastered across the Web, displayed prominently on various sites like the Google homepage, Wired, BoingBoing, and countless others.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2394376,00.asp#fbid=1TK6TGCO23x

To see the original Daily Mail article, click here.
 
He is a wack job (bad pun sorry) for thinking he can possibly predict everything and design products that will be able to compete accordingly for an entire 4 years.

Unless they are just basic outlines of the direction he wants to take, I highly doubt he really planned for 4 years.
 
He is a wack job (bad pun sorry) for thinking he can possibly predict everything and design products that will be able to compete accordingly for an entire 4 years.

Unless they are just basic outlines of the direction he wants to take, I highly doubt he really planned for 4 years.

This is the funniest thing I've heard all day so far. I'd love to see your face if his plans succeed and lead the tech-market for the coming 4 years.

Personally, I can't wait to see what more can come of iPads, iPhones and iPods than what they already can do :drool:
 
This is the funniest thing I've heard all day so far. I'd love to see your face if his plans succeed and lead the tech-market for the coming 4 years.

Personally, I can't wait to see what more can come of iPads, iPhones and iPods than what they already can do :drool:

December 6th 2011, Apple is now releasing a iPOD that you cant only play tf2 from, you can control your microwave from across your house!
 
December 6th 2011, Apple is now releasing a iPOD that you cant only play tf2 from, you can control your microwave from across your house!

Who needs a microwave when you can heat-up your food with the radiation from an iPhone :laugh:!
 
guys your not seeing the next project its called the humancintipad.
 
guys your not seeing the next project its called the humancintipad.

sigh.....

I haven't watched southpark in years. I decided to watch one episode the other day because i was mind-numbingly bored.



why does this reference have to show up
 

Latest posts

Back
Top