Nvidia Drivers

phalanx

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
1,785
I don't feel like this belongs in Tech Help since I've already fixed the issue. But has anyone else had issues with the graphics driver version 280.26? Kept crashing my desktop to BSOD (BCCode 124). I have GTX 460's in SLI.
 
I had a few BSODs with 280.26 related to the ntoskrnl.exe (very common problem) in System 32. I used driver sweeper and manually deleted the file afterwards. Then installed 285.38 beta drivers and haven't had a problem since.

Windows 7 x64.
 
yea, i'm running a GTX 560 ti. I had issue also, kept crashing Cod on me.
 
I had the same issue with 8800GT-- I tried many different drivers nothing seemed to change anything... I ended up having to buy a new card.
 
Well sometimes i watch anime my desktop crashed.I use the latest Nvidia driver too.But i don't see if its a problem for me.
 
Thanks everyone for the feed back. Glad to know it wasn't just me.
 
I also was having intermittent problems on 280.26, I upgraded to the 285.xx beta driver for the BF3 beta and haven't had any problems at all since. If you're not into beta drivers just give it a few more days. Nvidia has already said they'll be pushing out new drivers in time for the BF3 launch.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top