reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Oct 20, 2011 #1 More soon. Still need to get a motherboard. Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
I I'm your huckleberry Thread Junky Joined May 20, 2010 Messages 779 Oct 20, 2011 #4 Return it!!! Nah, I am excited to see how she performs.
mad pistol EGO Zealot Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 1,482 Oct 20, 2011 #5 When are you expecting to have the motherboard?
J JPigg Poster Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 165 Oct 20, 2011 #6 I'm your huckleberry said: Return it!!! Nah, I am excited to see how she performs. Click to expand... :lol: very curious for benchmarks, by a person, and not for media purposes
I'm your huckleberry said: Return it!!! Nah, I am excited to see how she performs. Click to expand... :lol: very curious for benchmarks, by a person, and not for media purposes
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Oct 20, 2011 #7 mad pistol said: When are you expecting to have the motherboard? Click to expand... Saturday.
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Oct 21, 2011 #9 but i already broke the seal! whatever, i can do it anyways on saturday.... it's really not that exciting of an unbox. It is pretty much just Phenom II packaging + some metal box
but i already broke the seal! whatever, i can do it anyways on saturday.... it's really not that exciting of an unbox. It is pretty much just Phenom II packaging + some metal box