Good morning fellow eGO members,
I have run into an issue that I'm not sure on how to proceed. I am trying to install EVE online after a hard drive failure, and have run into a checksum error. I have posted a screenshot of this error in an attached file. I think this was due to an implementation of a new patch, and I downloaded the client at the wrong time. I just want a second opinion. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
I have run into an issue that I'm not sure on how to proceed. I am trying to install EVE online after a hard drive failure, and have run into a checksum error. I have posted a screenshot of this error in an attached file. I think this was due to an implementation of a new patch, and I downloaded the client at the wrong time. I just want a second opinion. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!



