- Joined
- Mar 21, 2011
- Messages
- 70
Alright, well I have a problem that shows up when I try to launch BF3, it says "There is a problem with y our game's setup. Please re-install your game." I have done this 3 times, so I decided to go on Can You Run This.
The weird thing is this. It says mine fails but like this.
These are the 2 parts I fail in.
Pixel Shader Version (Required says 4.0(ATI 4.1)) It says I have 4.0
Vertex Shader Version (Required says 4.0 (ATI 4.1)) It says I have 4.0
I have a AMD Radeon 6800 HD.
Please tell me what is wrong with my problem, and if i just need drivers, please send me a link to them.
The weird thing is this. It says mine fails but like this.
These are the 2 parts I fail in.
Pixel Shader Version (Required says 4.0(ATI 4.1)) It says I have 4.0
Vertex Shader Version (Required says 4.0 (ATI 4.1)) It says I have 4.0
I have a AMD Radeon 6800 HD.
Please tell me what is wrong with my problem, and if i just need drivers, please send me a link to them.











