Unable to connect to ventrilo

Yolobot

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
4,790
I'm having the exact same problem as this person:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDlhYRZ4IjU[/ame]

I have tried:
  • Opening the eGO server port.
  • Disabling router + PC firewall, and all Anti-Viruses
  • I checked the eGO server info, and even wrote it without CPing. Also, it doesnt work for any computer, on any computer.
  • Reinstalled ventrillo, even deleted the appdata folder
  • restarted my modem/router.

Please help! :bored:
 
I am unable to watch videos and most technicians would like a written response versus a video so we don't have to watch it over and over when coming up for solutions to problems.

What exactly is occurring?
 
I am unable to watch videos and most technicians would like a written response versus a video so we don't have to watch it over and over when coming up for solutions to problems.

What exactly is occurring?

Well, it hard to explain, but when I connect, I get stuck on "Connecting to server" and then i have a 10 sec timeout countdown.
 
Well, it hard to explain, but when I connect, I get stuck on "Connecting to server" and then i have a 10 sec timeout countdown.

What information are you using to connect to the eGO vent server?
What version of windows do you operate?
What antivirus scanner and firewall is currently running?
 
What information are you using to connect to the eGO vent server?
Address: voice.edge-gamers.com
Port: 29272
What version of windows do you operate?
Windows 7, Vista and Ubuntu. I tried on all three, but using "crossover" for Ubuntu.
What antivirus scanner and firewall is currently running?
I currently have no AV, and only the windows firewall. I disabled both, the windows and router firewall, but still wont work. And, the problem is with all computers, not just my main pc.
 
I found the problem. Ventrilo is blocked in Algeria, I'll contact my ISP asking them why. Thanks Ric, for the attempt to help me resolve my problem.
 
That sucks that it was blocked, but maybe now we can ask what country you're from now to help with other problems like this as well.
 
Yeah, I posted a thread in the Uncategorized Request forum! Thanks for the reply!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top