Taskbar doesn't show over Chrome

VP :3

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
4,834
My taskbar used to work fine and all, but suddenly it won't appear over Chrome. I have to alt+tab to my desktop to see it now. The taskbar is locked and I do not have Auto-hide on, nor is it resized. Any ideas?
 
Can you take a screenshot for me please?
 
My taskbar used to work fine and all, but suddenly it won't appear over Chrome. I have to alt+tab to my desktop to see it now. The taskbar is locked and I do not have Auto-hide on, nor is it resized. Any ideas?

VP-77,

The issue may be the recent downloads bar has become too full, which is known to cause a problem like the one you are experiencing. The exact issue is when the number of icons representing recent downloads (shown at the bottom) exceeds the resolution of the display. Try clearing all of the recent downloads from chrome and see if the task bar comes back.

Click the wrench->Downloads->Clear all
 
@Shadows Not in fullscreen.

@FPS Didn't work. :/

@Ric Going to soon.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top