Good head-piece/MIC for Gaming/Vent 4 use WITH Speakers

Deptacon

Poster
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
214
Hey Guys,

here is a my situation. I have a nice set of 5.1 THX Logitech speakers that sound awesome when gaming. Now, I would like to use Ventrillio more when gaming, but I have just a standard desktop mic, but I need to lean forward to talk, etc when I am playing.

I would like to find a good wireless USB or Bluetooth headpiece/ear piece that I can use for a microphone, without needing a big set of headphones (I want to listen to my speakers for game sound).

Any ideas how I can make this work? Also, is there a way if I got a Bluetooth setup that had a mic, and maybe a one ear piece, where voice from vent goes through the ear piece and game audio through the regular speakers?

I guess I am really looking for a gaming mic solution for in-game voice, that doesn't take away from my surround sound speaker experience.

Any ideas or input would be great. Thanks Guys.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top