What can I do with this?

I would look for maybe a used card. a $200 6950/560 is difficult.

I would look in OCN :) you can get a 560ti for $170
 
ugh this sucks, I actually did find a 560ti for $170, but I have to wait for my friend to transfer me some funds for stuff I sold :facewall::facewall::facewall: I hope it will be there when I have the money.

yea. great place to find stuff that you rather pay less than full price. Like fans,HDD, RAM and BNIB cpus for less :D
 
I know for sure I'm getting the 912 now, I just need to make sure I'll have the money for the 560ti before it gets sold on OCN >_>. Anyways thanks for the help guys. Made my Christmas alot more enjoyable lol
 
I know for sure I'm getting the 912 now, I just need to make sure I'll have the money for the 560ti before it gets sold on OCN >_>. Anyways thanks for the help guys. Made my Christmas alot more enjoyable lol

there will always be more...
 
Of course there will always be more, I might just stop purchasing from tigerdirect/newegg if this keeps up with stuff I want :)

Just a heads up, there's always a risk of scammers like ebay so i'd be a little cautious. But then if you're paying with paypal you're always safe ;)
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top