Ventrilo Problems

Molie

I made one post
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
5
Happy new Year all have a good 2012

I am having a few problems with Ventrilo i have followed the installation guide but sadly when i try to connect to your server nothing happens.

I am currently running windows 7 Ultimate on my pc.

please follow the links to see what my actions have been.

Downloaded Ventrilo from Here: http://ventrilo.com/ of this page http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo

I then downloaded the windows 64 bit that failed so i uninstalled and tried the 32bit

Please advise


Thanks

Molie
 
Try the http://ventrilo.com/download.php page. Be sure you download the client program from the top of the page for your OS. You may have been using a server program.



thanks for your reply


i have tried both these 2 below from that page i have even downloaded some Kodecs thinking i might be missing some codecs, sadly that has failed also.

Any other suggestions always welcome ?

Client programs

Windows 32bit - XP, Vista, Windows 7 (Version 3.0.8)

Windows 64bit - All 64bit platforms (Version 3.0.8)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top