- Joined
- Jan 14, 2012
- Messages
- 2
I get this error sometimes when joining a dod-source server. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1274-UOHK-5653
Here is a pic of the error.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/80/errorjjc.jpg/
Source freeze's and i can't exit through task manager.
Its usually at the video add and i can hit ok and then it freezes. I've just encounter though that it starts to play some kind of outro music after the ad then freezes.
My spec's are
AMD Athlon 64 pro 3500+
2.19 ghz
3 gb's ram
Geforce 8600 gt
Here is a pic of the error.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/80/errorjjc.jpg/
Source freeze's and i can't exit through task manager.
Its usually at the video add and i can hit ok and then it freezes. I've just encounter though that it starts to play some kind of outro music after the ad then freezes.
My spec's are
AMD Athlon 64 pro 3500+
2.19 ghz
3 gb's ram
Geforce 8600 gt
Last edited:













