Anyone else getting this error on their steam browser?
I have not been able to access my community, store, or news section on steam for the past few days now including using several web browsers FF ,IE Chrome. It just times out or gives me the error in the title.
It could be my ISP (Verizon) but I get a response back when i ping the steam site.
it's the weirdest thing since I've made no significant nor minor changes to my network layout. A registry issue perhaps?
I have not been able to access my community, store, or news section on steam for the past few days now including using several web browsers FF ,IE Chrome. It just times out or gives me the error in the title.
It could be my ISP (Verizon) but I get a response back when i ping the steam site.
it's the weirdest thing since I've made no significant nor minor changes to my network layout. A registry issue perhaps?













