I need a linux/unix expert to help me

sil3nced

Active Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2010
Messages
329
Ok im taking a linux/unix class and even after reading the chapters required this class has me stumped this is my first actual time messing with linux/unix commands and what not.

Basically I am looking for someone that can talk to me and kinda help me understand and figure this out.

Add me on steam if you can help it would be greatly appreciated

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sil3nced05/
 
well ubuntu but the homework wants us to use crux and learn commands using the ssh and crux
 
Hey sorry for the post i figured it out, I had to come up with a command to basically restore ownership and permissions to a file what had me confused was everytime i tried to do it in crux i was getting permission denied. Well after thinking about it i realized if the teacher had it setup to where we could actually change all the stuff the crux server would be screwed lol so i just had to give him the command that was it.. Thanks though
 

Latest posts

Back
Top