Headset Comparisons

Asuryan

Active Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
256
Ok so my headset i got from wal-mart broke last night so i need a new one i'm thinking about either getting a g930,g35,siberiav2,or the razer megalodon tell me what you guys think and any new recommendations
(ps i'm leaning more towards the g930 right now since its wireless)
 
The wireless ones batteries die to often for me, or maybe I just play way to much. I would save yourself $50 and go with this. It's what I use and love it, Great quality for the Money.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Headset-Premium-Laser-Tuned-981-000195/dp/B003NREDG4/ref=acc_glance_e_ai_ps_t_4[/ame]
 
Last edited:
look into steelseries. Also don't get anything that claims to be true surround. True surround sound doesn't work in a headset form factor. Virtual surround however does. So maybe a charcharias? Also steelseries produces great quality. Also you could look into the sennheiser audiophile series and get a zalman clip on mic.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top