- Joined
- Sep 28, 2008
- Messages
- 387
Hey Everyone,
I am in the process of looking to replace my big heavy rig with a new gaming laptop. I've heard the horror stories, and I've chosen not to ignore them. Instead, I've chosen to extend the warranty on whatever I buy, so that I dont run into replacement problems. Whatever I buy will come with a 3-year warranty, and I will probably get rid of it after 2-years just to stay more current.
So, with that in mind....
What do you guys have to suggest for a good gaming laptop? The budget is $1,800.00 USD.
I am in the process of looking to replace my big heavy rig with a new gaming laptop. I've heard the horror stories, and I've chosen not to ignore them. Instead, I've chosen to extend the warranty on whatever I buy, so that I dont run into replacement problems. Whatever I buy will come with a 3-year warranty, and I will probably get rid of it after 2-years just to stay more current.
So, with that in mind....
What do you guys have to suggest for a good gaming laptop? The budget is $1,800.00 USD.

















