Free hosting site?

Onslaught

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
134
Hey all I dont know if this is where I should ask. It is a technical question. I was wondering if anybody knew of any free or inexpensive hosting sites. I just need some space to hold picture files of things I sell on ebay. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Tanks. :confused1:
 
Minus is good. If you're into other small files dropbox has free accounts that get a certain amount of data.
 
If you're still looking for a free host, shoot me a PM or email. I'll give you an account.
 
Hey all I dont know if this is where I should ask. It is a technical question. I was wondering if anybody knew of any free or inexpensive hosting sites. I just need some space to hold picture files of things I sell on ebay. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Tanks. :confused1:

check amazon, they got the cloud thing goin on
 

Latest posts

Back
Top