- Joined
- Dec 27, 2010
- Messages
- 234
I recently got Xpadder with my wireless reciever (Xbox 360) controller.
I've been playing with xpadder a little bit, and it finally pulled through, but only to the point that i can move around my desktop with my right analog stick and use the buttons there.
When i open up a game, say, Counter Strike Source, my controller stops working all together, i'm not sure what to do, and to be honest i'm about to just toss this controller out of my window.
Any input would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
I've been playing with xpadder a little bit, and it finally pulled through, but only to the point that i can move around my desktop with my right analog stick and use the buttons there.
When i open up a game, say, Counter Strike Source, my controller stops working all together, i'm not sure what to do, and to be honest i'm about to just toss this controller out of my window.
Any input would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

