Identities for All BF Members

Had mine for a long time and should probably look for something new...

I picked Vipers_Venom because:

1.) I love that Vipers are ambushers and attack mainly from the shadows which is perfect since I snipe in every game I ever play. In the B:BC, B:BC2, and BF3 games I am a front lines recon so this matches my play style perfectly.

2.) I have a habit of being in the right place at the right times to help my teammates to keep advancing and take important objectives or to take out someone that was on their blind side and get a savior kill. When given the time I am very accurate and believe in one shot one kill, but while on the front lines in BF3 repeated shots to the chest is often necessary. lol The Viper's ability is also fitting for my play style: "When deprived of their senses of sight and smell, these snakes have a natural infrared gland that gives them a sixth sense and makes it so they can still strike accurately at moving objects that are +/- 0.2?C warmer or colder than their background."

3.) I added the _Venom part because too many people where using Viper and when I thought about comments I always hear from friends about my gaming they always say "OH **** Viper's here, get on his team or we're going to lose!" so knowing how much my friends fear me in game made me think about how it's really the viper's venom we fear, so I thought it was a nice twist.

4.) I LOVE sneaking up on people and sinking my knife into them a lot like a viper striking his prey with his fangs. Very satisfying way to kill someone!

So I guess in a nutshell I'm saying something with sniping, a viper with showing a fang with dripping venom or it's fangs buried into an enemy's body, and/or knives. Love black and red, but anything that looks good color wise and helps strike fear into people is good. >8O)

Sorry if I'm picky. lol Look forward to seeing what you can come up with and working with you on it if you're up to tweaking things.
 
Last edited:
Is it too late to change my request? If not, I think "bullet magnet" of some kind would be more appropriate.
 
a Shotgun with a nukclear explosion in the background saying Cableguy1999 would be cool...cause i am a cable guy irl lol..
 
I'll be working on these as I have time, but that will probably be cut short until the end of this coming week due to finals. Please continue posting requests, though, because I want something to work on when I get back from vacay.

:)
 
I'll be working on these as I have time, but that will probably be cut short until the end of this coming week due to finals. Please continue posting requests, though, because I want something to work on when I get back from vacay.

:)

Vacay...in the beginning of May?
:mad:
 
This is an idea that's been bouncing around for a while. Here goes:

I do graphic design, so I was thinking I could create a "logo" of sorts for every member in BF Division! Simply reply here with your request and as I can complete them I will update this post with a total list. I didn't post this in the Art forums because it is specific to BF Division members only.

I don't need a lot of specifics, just tell me your interests and what sort of personality you want to portray, and I will do your logo.

Fire away. ;)


---

Instructions:

Please download both your logo and avatar to your own computer before uploading. That way if I change settings on my server, you won't lose your stuff.

To install your avatar on this forum, open the avatar link, save it to your computer, then upload it here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

Requests:



thanks its looks great lol...shot gun time
 
Hey Marine, if you get a chance, I'd love to have a version of my avatar with a white background, so I can use it on sites that have a black background. On Steam and on the dark themed battlelog it appears really dark, lol. Thanks man. :)
 
Hey Marine, if you get a chance, I'd love to have a version of my avatar with a white background, so I can use it on sites that have a black background. On Steam and on the dark themed battlelog it appears really dark, lol. Thanks man. :)

If you change it from png file to a jpeg file the background will be white. Thats what I had to do in order for steam and battlelog not to have black backgrounds!
 
I wouldn't mind one always a fan of artwork

1: Smoke
2: USMC related, can be the emblem
3: Predator but think that would be too much with the other 2 already.
4: Put Hordor in there somewhere if it allows. Feel free to make it somewhat hidden I like making people look for things :)

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions or need other ideas.
 
I just came here to say that your work is amazing and I don't really want an image thingy and since it's only for BF people i guess, but anyways I love your work :D
 
I just came here to say that your work is amazing and I don't really want an image thingy and since it's only for BF people i guess, but anyways I love your work :D

I'm sure he will come around if you change to the dark side :)
 
I'm always interested in what other can come up with by using their creativity.
1: music (dubstep)
2: dark background with some bright accents
3: my ingame tag x_HindSight_x somewhere in there
4: =(eGO)= emblem would be awesome

Thanks a lot!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top