kung fooled

Grymsted

Active Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
293
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN8E8L5c9WI&feature=g-vrec"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN8E8L5c9WI&feature=g-vrec[/ame]
 
iam asian and everyone who doesn't know me in my school that well thinks i can do all of that stuff pretty well. But i fail at playing the piano, my math is average, and my kung fu is horrible
 
"im carjacking you" hahaha...

that was pretty funny
 
SFank.jpg
 
iam asian and everyone who doesn't know me in my school that well thinks i can do all of that stuff pretty well. But i fail at playing the piano, my math is average, and my kung fu is horrible

ditto....except....I did play the piano when I was a kid and quit after 2 years of playing....and my name is "Math" and I am horrible at it and hate it....:bored:
 
This was entirely random, and entirely funny.

Thank you for contributing such hilarity to my day.
 
This was entirely random, and entirely funny.

Thank you for contributing such hilarity to my day.

just trying to do my part lol. I was just cruising you tube and thought this is worth the post :lol:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top