Summer Plans

Snoopnoop

Rookie
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
71
So for the summer I am going to visit my brother and get a full-time job in Ketchum, Idaho. I will not be on Battlefield at all most likely until mid August. I will be fixing my laptop and hope to continue getting on vent and playing games that require less computing power. I am leaving this Sunday the 13th. Maybe with this amount of time you guys will be able to catch the leaders on gameme :P

FYI For Battlefield I'm all or nothing so I dun want any suggestions about turning down graphics or comments about Biggy playing on an on-board graphics card.
 
Ohhh that sucks cause when you get back vert will be like 30k points ahead of you
 
Lol if I was that picky about games I'd still be playing... what, Half-Life 1 until this new computer here. And BF3 would be right out even now XD

Anyway, see you around much later I suppose!
 
Ohhh that sucks cause when you get back vert will be like 30k points ahead of you

Diablo 3 next week.....not so much

But I guss I will see ya on the Battlefield when ya get back...:glare::(
 
Catch ya later, don't work to hard.
 
Have fun!

I'll be in Mexico for two weeks; I'll update you guys and let you know when I'm for sure on the dates, etc.
 
Oh yes, another member in Idaho. Anyways, have fun Snoop I look forward to seeing you when you are on!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top