eGO Programmers??

xhindsight

Rookie
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
50
Are any of you currently holders of a CS degree of in progress to getting on -- programming specifically!! if so...what are your favorite languages and do you have any personal projects that you're working on??

I myself am enrolled at Neumont University studying computer science -- I like java but C# / .Net is a lot better -- i'm learning how to incorporate Microsoft's Kinect into programs and exploring what kinds of different applications can be created with it. :)
 
I'm in progress of getting one for web development. My favorite language is definitely Python, and a project I'm currently working on is for my German class. It's a web page that will dynamically create vocabulary quizzes and keep track of what words I miss the most, damit ich besser Deutsch kann! :P
 
I used to do webdev for about 6 years but nothing extremely fancy -- threw some flash in there and what not and made it atleast pleasing to look at and use. I've never played with Python because my understanding is that its slowing dying (correct me if i'm wrong) -- i graduate in about 1 year.
 
I am not certified in anything, but I know a bit of C++ and java, that's about it.

Not much of either of those either xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top