- Joined
- Jan 16, 2012
- Messages
- 47
Well...I survived. But I don't know if I will ever go back. About 57 Thousand people and I was towards the front of the main stage most of the time and I cannot tell you how many people crowd surfed over me and how many times they were either to fat to be doing that or kicked me in the side of the head. It was definitely hard to enjoy the show with all of that, and when people would try to start moshing. I think I will stick to more intimate shows where nothing like that goes on. Then of all things I ended up with a migraine during FFDP set and then into Shinedown who is the one band I wanted to see the most, one of my current favorites. Worst part of the night was during shinedown, everyone was shoulder to shoulder and no one could move and they started trying to mosh and I almost fell over, and apparently, I raised my hand in an intimidating way and this dude jumps at me and grabs me by the throat and says he's going to "F'ing kill me if I punch his girlfriend." I was like wtf.....and my other buddies raised up ready to jump in but I calmed him down and he was just looking for a fight all night.
All in all, if I go back, i will just stay out of the crowd and in the back, maybe bring a blanket to sit occasionally because it was 13 hours of standing lol I want to jump around and cheer and get into it, but not with those shenanigans. The only good part about being in the crowd was the chicks on top of dudes shoulders going topless or showing their goods for beads. Got some video of that woot.
All in all, if I go back, i will just stay out of the crowd and in the back, maybe bring a blanket to sit occasionally because it was 13 hours of standing lol I want to jump around and cheer and get into it, but not with those shenanigans. The only good part about being in the crowd was the chicks on top of dudes shoulders going topless or showing their goods for beads. Got some video of that woot.




