Bloatware , HELP!!!

bamurdeadlol

I made one post
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
12
Got my computer and it was running fine for a bit now all of a sudden when i start my computer up its already using up 2g of ram of my 4.

Ive reformatted and it didn't help. Ive uninstalled all unnecessary programs aswell with no relief .

I'm using Windows 7.
 
You already posted this in General Talk, I think you should have waited for someone to move it here instead of double-posting. Anyway, as I stated in your other thread, I think it's perfectly normal for Windows 7 to be using up 2 gigs of ram...
 
I sit at 1.8 with google tabs open steam
Vent team speak and video chats o.O
 
mine uses 1.78ish- thats barebone no bloatware installed.

TFXrp.jpg
 
Well folks, I'm at 6.40 gigs of used memory with 12 chrome tabs, Inkscape, iTunes, Visual Studio, Steam, Pidgin, Thunderbird, Minecraft, and Spotify running.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top