Pcgn victory

Socretez

Active Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
360
We won. BY ONE POINT!

what-is-love-570898416.gif


Us after the victory ^

I was raging pretty hardcore. I was all like, "WHERE IS MY INFANTRY!?!? QQ" driving the tank like a baws
 
Last edited:
was amazing game stil can't believe it.
I had a lot off fun.

good game guys!
 
Yea it was a awesome match. Also thank you for letting me come to my first real match :)
 
lol we got it by 1 ticket, amazing ! it heated up at the end ! but congrats guys !! we made it !!
 
Great Work guys, sorry for disappearing like that, there was a power surge and my internet died and it wouldnt come back. But amazing job guys, heard it was a very close game. Now lets focus on the 8 v 8 and win that too.

On a side note, hope you guys liked the way we organized everything this Season for the 16 v 16, we took a more intense approach towards our training's and practices and it seems like it paid off. I know sometimes I can get annoying but the end goal was always to win as a team and form a solid competitive unit. Lets keep doing what we have been doing and soon eGO will be impossible to beat !!!!

Regards

KCK
 
Good job guys =)

Yeah.png


Sorry I haven't been around at practice or at the matches. Or at all for that matter...Been really busy with school, a new job, etc., but anyway, good job again guys.
 
Great Work guys, sorry for disappearing like that, there was a power surge and my internet died and it wouldnt come back.

Yes sure!!, we all know you went hiding in your closet fearing this game :P
 
good job and congratz guys. youve done an amazing job. we are all proud of you
 
Great job, team! I saw the video from MI6 on reddit, looks like an epic match for both sides!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top