Dice dogtags

Netsky

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
1,751
Ever wonderd how to get that precious dice dog tag in your hands?

Watch the following video to taste the feeling off stabbing a dice dev.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4S36Q7brYc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4S36Q7brYc&feature=related[/ame]
You want to knife a dev yourself?

check the following website to see which dev is online and playing at a server:
https://stalkdice.ep.io/

Have fun stabbing

official dice platoon to check who's online:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391300702826/listmembers/
 
Last edited:
I'll get around to it one of these days. For now, I'm content to just fill our servers and pester you guys with the classic stabby-stabby. ;)
 
How in the world did he drop out of the helicopter like that and just knife that guy... that was sick.

Great video man
 
Interesting to see that DICE dev's are being followed :P. I remember knifing a dev once on a server. I was so proud until I got disconnected because "Something went wrong". Needless to say, I was mad, more because this was early on when the game was released, so DICE devs were a rarity. Oh well, one of these days I'll stalk a dev and shank him...in the game of course :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top