Battlefield 3 ain't working

Kaos1095

Rookie
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
75
Been a while since I've played BF3, updated Origin and I went to play, I click the game to play, takes me to Battlelog, select an online server, AND...!.....Gets stuck on "Joining Server", Origin showed me some windows about loading Cloud thingy... and nothing else happens, i check current processes and it shows BF3.exe but nothing else happens.

Already tried repairing install... nothing.
 
Going to assume all the web plugins are updated also. Make sure PB is updated. Try to run as admin see if that helps. Update vid card drivers also if none of this helps then it's possible uninstall/reinstall will fix it. If none of that takes care of the issue reply with comp specs please.
 
Well, I'd rather avoid reinstalling since downloading 1 GB takes like 4 hours.

PC specs are:

-AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.00 GHz
-Nvidia GTS 450 1 GB DDR5
-4 GBs RAM

Game was running pretty smooth before this. It happened randomly.
 
Last edited:
Well, I'd rather avoid reinstalling since downloading 1 GB takes like 4 hours.

PC specs are:

-AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.00 GHz
-Nvidia GTS 450 1 GB DDR5
-4 GBs RAM

Game was running pretty smooth before this. It happened randomly.

Try these threads HERE and HERE. The suggested steps seemed to help a few people having the same symptom.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top