Woah

lol, that's old news. It was removed because the attackers had a major advantage.
 
Since I only remember playing Metro rush from playing the alpha and beta (*shudders*), I always thought there was a LAV on Metro rush even in the final.
 
Last edited:
I think it would've been fine for Rush, since all that means is people have to diversify a little into engineer instead of 100% sniper on the first map.

On conquest I would have been extremely against it.
 
I think it would've been fine for Rush, since all that means is people have to diversify a little into engineer instead of 100% sniper on the first map.

On conquest I would have been extremely against it.

interesting. i wonder how it would get up the escelators

Wouldn't happen in Conq most of the map is in the tunnels so there is no way it would go in that map. Would be funny to see though.
 
I think it would've been fine for Rush, since all that means is people have to diversify a little into engineer instead of 100% sniper on the first map.

On conquest I would have been extremely against it.

On conquest I would have been extremely against it.

Na man think of how fun that would be the lav driving down the tracks and up the stairs it would be pretty OP and fun lol
 
In alpha that thing was a pain to kill, it would pretty much take several engineers coordinating to do it. Plus you could drive it up to the left tunnel and use it to clear out/harass snipers and suppress every damn thing in that tunnel so it was kinda handy for that. But god being on defense with a skilled driver on offense was just rape. Just park it out in the water on the right side and destroy defenders at A and B.

Glad its gone.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top