- Joined
- Jun 28, 2009
- Messages
- 2,594
Well, early morning around 7am I log on and see that battlelog was down for an update. About 15 minutes later I try again, and see that our CQ server already had 17 players in it.
Within a matter of a few minutes the CQ server completely filled.
I'm pretty sure it was full before the update as well.
Good job guys, we're off to a great start with our CQ server. Hopefully the server stays filled so we're able to attract more pubs to eGO servers, and increase recruitment.
Within a matter of a few minutes the CQ server completely filled.
I'm pretty sure it was full before the update as well.
Good job guys, we're off to a great start with our CQ server. Hopefully the server stays filled so we're able to attract more pubs to eGO servers, and increase recruitment.
Last edited:




















