strange box issue going on

stinginggore

Poster
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
194
Hi guys, I haven't been here in ages but i figured I'd go here to ask for help. Recently my parents told me they clicked on something kinda suspicious that came up with a popup for an ipad 3 so it was obviously something bad. But the only thing that's been happening is i've gotten these strange boxes on youtube. I know it probably isn't much but it worries me, and I'd like to know your guy's opinion on what to do to fix this. Thanks
Image: http://gyazo.com/9bd3785438580912741e5f450fc623b9
 
Youtube glitch. Dont worry about it.

I get those all the time since a more recent youtube update of the main page.
 
That's got something to do with the cache. Try clearing it, and re-visiting the page. :)

A silent java driveby has very slim chances of infecting a PC, nevertheless, if you were infected, the cached images in your browser shouldn't be affected.
 
Last edited:
is it those black ones in video suggestions?

I just put my mouse over it and it disappears
 

Latest posts

Back
Top