Site updates - Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendle

Fire Bringer
Board Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
1,860
I added Render Time and Memory Usage to the bottom of the website. Each time a page loads, results will be given. This will help with selecting which theme is best for us. So please keep eye on the page load times and how each one flows to yourself personally.

Also, I will be granting everyone the option to change the theme on thier personal account. This way I do not have to keep changing the theme as a whole. If you have time, please go through some of them and post your thoughts with page load times in mind. Once a theme is chosen, we will start tweeking it.

This is the best time for anyone to step up to the plate and show personal abilities with banners, icons, graphics, php coding, forums, ect.

A fresh start to something new, and I guarantee nothing but positive results. This is going to be alot of fun!
 
Hi Kendle,

I don't know if it's just me, but I cannot access the settings page. I am getting the error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/edgegamers/domains/edgegamers.org/public_html/usersettings.php on line 164
 
Theme selection added as a side menu. Just select the theme you wish to try and click select.
 
i just ran through all the themes. for me all of them rendered very fast (under .1 seconds average) and all took about 2.5Mb memory usage. my favorite though was by far, the steal pheonix.
 
I personally like the cvsBlackv2 theme. Very subtle and easy on the eyes. Plus, it would seem that it would be alot easier to modify, and it goes along with the "darker" feeling of the other board.
 
[quote1190212917=Blazing Heat]
Where do I find the place to change mine?
[/quote1190212917]

Bottom left Column, Blazing.

And Kendle, I love the quote box. It makes quoting infinitely easier. ^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top