Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Sep 14, 2014 #141 this thread is over 6 months old
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Sep 14, 2014 #142 Time to drag Exe out of the graveyard.
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Sep 14, 2014 #143 I thought this thread was lost forever...
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Sep 14, 2014 #144 People keep resurrecting it, even when Exe hasn't been here for like 8 months. So no, it will likely never die.
People keep resurrecting it, even when Exe hasn't been here for like 8 months. So no, it will likely never die.
KelpTheGreat EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,948 Sep 16, 2014 #145 I thought I just talked to him the other day. Has he really been gone that long? That's sad.