PEGGLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
Who here is addicted to peggle?!?!? (the game that came with the orange box) Because I sure know I am!!!, I cant stop playing it :D Anyone else get addicted to its awesomeness?
 
i am adddicted to peggle, its great, can't stop playing.
Eire.32
 
I got the full version guys.

OH MAH GAWDS. You miss out on so much, theres like 10 different locales, and hundreds of levels 0.0
 
I have the full game as well :D and its a pop top game killa, its where.......welll.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peggle

and looks like this:

peggle1.jpg
 
dont play peggle you get addicted....its almsot like wow...i resisted it in like 20 mins of playing it and i will never turn ity on agian!
 
Yeah that game gets old fast. Cool to calm down on after a stressful game of TF2 or DOD though. :)
 
this game made me start smoking dope again. now i laugh my arse off while the ball bounces all over the screen
 
...well I played it since you all were talking about it, and thought it was pretty lame. Reminds me of that puzzle bobble or whatever it is.

Pretty boring for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top