so what is going to be new when tf2 is official?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
203
im just wondering if anyone knows if there is going to be anything new about TF2 when its officially released.. or is it going to be just the way it is right now...

thanks
 
Well, theyre be no new maps. There will be more later on, when they update. And I believe there will be no changes.
 
love the sig flush but from what i heard nothing new aswell
Eire.32
 
Well, we will have a new web site design by the time TF2 is released. :) In fact if Kendle has some free time he might be able to install it tonight! As for the game itself, I'm pretty sure WYSIWYG.
 
That makes me sad. :( I want more not just what's there already. I demand a giant clock to hang around engineers neck. and maybe a viking hat?
 
Meh...I wouldn't even really call what we're in right now a "beta". They pretty much finished things up and are calling it a beta to make us all feel special for playing it. A few bug fixes here and there, a tweak to pyro damage, they do all that sort of thing to things after final release.

I expect no changes.
 
Yeah i havn't heard much about the changes but i hope theres a few... love the new website...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top