Good Bye, Its been fun.

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
As school is winding down for me in America, I realized that I won't be able to play with you guys on TF2 for awhile.

I'm returning home to my country on May 12, and to be frank...the internet sucks there. It sucks so much that I think I won't be able to play with you guys on eGo servers anymore.

This will probably last for about 2 months and after that I'm going off to South Korea for Graduate school in August. The only way I'm gonna stay active on eGo is either Ventrillo or if I change divisions (don't worry I'll be active on the forums).

So I thank you guys for all of the laugh, and unusual hats(which are impossible to obtained).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXuixMF468U"]Sad of me going away[/ame]
Spy: I'll see you hell you handsome rouges.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMruuDQp8Jw"]Happy Song of me staying on the forums.[/ame]
 
Who will I get mad at for demoknighting me now? :c
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km3YWk9C9eI[/ame]

I wuv you
 
Alright, it was nice for you to be here, but I'm sure you'll be back. ^^ There's gotta thing some other way for you to contact us. Meh, it also sucks when your charger doesn't wanna charger even when plugged in, since that's what I am going through and can't really play or whatnot.
 
Hey Clone. You've been a great member in eGO and It's always been a joy to talk to you. I love your accent and you've always got something intresting to say. You're a hard worker and you seem to do anything with a chip on your shoulder. Stay focused on what you want to accomplish and one day, we can hopefully continue to play together. I hope to see you around still and if you ever need anything, let me know.

~Wize
 
;~; I wish you the best of luck in graduate school. Glad to hear you'll still be on the forums though :D
 
Back
Top