H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 May 18, 2013 #1 rmk That's right, my first recruit! Feel free to spam his profile with welcome messages!
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 May 18, 2013 #10 Welcome to eGO and also welcome to the Anime Cat Hat Division.
H Haleem I made one post Joined May 9, 2013 Messages 12 May 18, 2013 #11 Welcome aboard, I hope you'll have the same good experience as I did.
V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 May 18, 2013 #12 And I as well! Hope you enjoy eGO at the fullest!
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 May 18, 2013 #14 Welcome to the crew! See you on the servers!
E Exegguru Active Member Joined Sep 5, 2012 Messages 279 May 18, 2013 #16 Welcome to the TF2 divison, rmk! Hope to see you at events
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 May 19, 2013 #18 DDXE#SQQE#EDSE#DESSSSSAASESE#s Error 394 REBOOT Welcome
S Stryker1 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 2,139 May 19, 2013 #19 Welcome to eGO, rmk!