R rik Poster Joined Jul 10, 2012 Messages 181 May 24, 2013 #21 But I have a couple of months of playtime for WoW D:< Sad and lonely life I have
I IrateDonnie Thread Junky Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 831 May 24, 2013 #23 Idol said: 2495 Hours. 98% of it Idoling. I win! Click to expand... :biggrin: I really need to learn not to drink anything when I read the forums...now I need to clean my keyboard.
Idol said: 2495 Hours. 98% of it Idoling. I win! Click to expand... :biggrin: I really need to learn not to drink anything when I read the forums...now I need to clean my keyboard.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 24, 2013 #24 Idol said: 2495 Hours. 98% of it Idoling. I win! Click to expand... Then what's the 2%?
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 May 24, 2013 #25 Honorbound said: Then what's the 2%? Click to expand... time spent in console banning people
Sephiroth EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,448 May 24, 2013 #26 I'd probably be over 2k by now, but I've been slacking.