HighTower Corner Stab Frags

Kyle May

Poster
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
108
This is a video I made on corner stabs. It was created on 24/7 HighTower. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isjj3U1AEhU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isjj3U1AEhU[/ame]
 
That's actually really impressive and makes me even more afraid of spy's then ever before.
 
Phew, I didn't get humiliated there.

Was scared, considering that's the only server I ever play on.
 
good video. Hightower is so great for spy. Only tip I have is to try to make less eye contact with your targets so it's more believable that you're running away.
 
See, this is why it helps to develop a fast reaction time.

A quick flick and an airblast can ruin any spy's day.
 
Related, I did an awesome blind corner stair stab to a pub. Too bad it wasn't one of the O's that were there. I could've taken the replay and make a nice humiliating video.
 
Back
Top