P Plasma Famous Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 473 May 31, 2013 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At_78WGlcsI[/ame] No, I'm not addicted to it. What makes you say that?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At_78WGlcsI[/ame] No, I'm not addicted to it. What makes you say that?
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 May 31, 2013 #5 Haha, I made the cut! I'm the black box solly that get's his butt handed to him at 00:38! xD
H hEY Famous Joined Jul 23, 2011 Messages 527 May 31, 2013 #8 Lol this is quite entertaining. It's such a long video, and only part 1 nice. I feel like the map from minutes 3/4 is a classic tf map? Or am I just crazy?
Lol this is quite entertaining. It's such a long video, and only part 1 nice. I feel like the map from minutes 3/4 is a classic tf map? Or am I just crazy?
G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 May 31, 2013 #10 Plasma, you so dabes.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 May 31, 2013 #11 I feel like I may be in there 10 times, give or take. Too lazy to watch it now.
R retroG Thread Thumper Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 1,010 May 31, 2013 #12 In this video you see the wild trolldier in its natural habitat
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Jun 1, 2013 #14 I kind of feel like making a caber video now xD