[Upcoming] Recruitment Party

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
rh%20copy.png

[SIZE=+2]Recruitment Party![/Size]

Dear Division of the Fortress,

Do you like parties? Or awards? How bout a strange weapon just for helping the family?

Well then, come on out to the Event server hosted by my fellow Recruitment Hosts and I. We will be having different categories to receive a prize through the party
-Overall best recruiter
-Most recruits in a month
-Most improved recruiter
-Most Recruitment drives attended


You may be saying "But StormChaser, I never recruited anyone, what good does it do me for coming" well here's your answer, in the event server we will be doing some games in there and every 5-10 minutes a new award will be handed out.

Another thing you may ask is 'Will this be regular once a month thing.' Yes it will be but only on one occasion, when we meet our recruitment goal of the month, we the RHs love seeing you guys try to recruit and it's time for us to give back to you an open house party instead of a Recruitment Drive. Our parties will be beginning of the month so the 4 Recruitment Drives can be used.

I hope to see some old and new faces here at the party so bring your party hats June first to this location:
Event Server: 174.36.38.40:27015
June 1st
8:00pm CST

~Recruitment Hosts
~~StormChaser
​
 
If I go from 0 successful recruits to 1, does that make me most improved? That's an undefined improvement ratio, as in it goes to infinity :P
 
ill come if it is truly a party, with load music and awkward dancing

Ahh yes, I too enjoy load music. I personally found the cool chimes and intonations on the load screens of some of the more atmospheric games really adds to my enjoyment of life.
 
Party eh? I'll come, but just so I can eat all the cake and drink all the punch you know, the usual party stuff. If there's pin the tail on the donkey I will be the happiest child alive ;w;
 
Back
Top