Away for a while

RoM - [TR]

Forum Fiend
Joined
Mar 3, 2007
Messages
712
I'm not gonna be able to play for a while due to the fact that I broke my pc(don't want to get into its details. I'll tell about it later on because it's funny...) I posted this here because in DoD side missing one admin is not a big deal but here it is because we are not 2000+ people with 500 admins(or something like that I know Baron is gonna count them and force me to face the truth lol). I'm gonna be checking the forums over the pc's at school on my PS3 and my old pc but it doesn't really get along with TF2(ok with DoD but still =[)

See you in a week or two(depends on HP's support services' speed)(and yes I deserve to be hanged because I use HP)

And thats way too many paranthesis.
 
Noooo RoM! It's hanged, not hung!

:P

Nah, But still I hope you get your stuff together. How could I play without my favourite Turk? Bleh, well, come back soon!
 
[quote1193234889=Thor]
Noooo RoM! It's hanged, not hung!

:P
[/quote1193234889]


what hung ;)
 
Back
Top