S Super-Nova Poster Joined Mar 8, 2013 Messages 176 Jun 9, 2013 #21 Playing TF2 of course, plus taking over the north side of my street, thus obtaining for myself a kingdom filled with pools and trampolines!!!
Playing TF2 of course, plus taking over the north side of my street, thus obtaining for myself a kingdom filled with pools and trampolines!!!
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 Jun 9, 2013 #22 #foreveralone or maybe not... we'll see If ^that^ happens, let's get 2000 hours on TF2 ( I'm at around 820 right now ) If not, omgyesyesyesyes And, being serious, trip to Northeast Coast + Canada and moving back to Poland in August
#foreveralone or maybe not... we'll see If ^that^ happens, let's get 2000 hours on TF2 ( I'm at around 820 right now ) If not, omgyesyesyesyes And, being serious, trip to Northeast Coast + Canada and moving back to Poland in August
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 Jun 9, 2013 #23 Lucas15 said: Yeah, and what is this "real life" thing? I'm going to be playing other eGO games and video games, enjoying the outdoors, and spending time at the skating rink. Click to expand... I thought you weren't going to post no more Lucas15 said: Fine, I'm not going to post in these forums anymore :facewall: Click to expand... Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
Lucas15 said: Yeah, and what is this "real life" thing? I'm going to be playing other eGO games and video games, enjoying the outdoors, and spending time at the skating rink. Click to expand... I thought you weren't going to post no more Lucas15 said: Fine, I'm not going to post in these forums anymore :facewall: Click to expand...