Some pic from the scrim, it was great!!!

Eire.32

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
3,630
We all had great fun, all being engies or standing on the tracks in well and also just to say a big congratz to the & new eG's and the new eGO.
here are some of my pics from the scrim but they are all edited because i took 59pics, so.....

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/1941/picsmashfrom301007rj6.png
(soory about that lost the frist and best pic there)
(i'm having problems so can you click on the image or link to see it full size for now until its fixed, ty)


AND HEAVY WITH LOW GRAV
 
That was pretty fun, good picture, I resized it to super high quality and made it a wallpaper....lol
 
I took a good screen shot yesterday but it's some .tga file...how do I view it or can I give it to some one here to post?
 
http://www.irfanview.com/


that works and is what i used to do, until I saw someone here had posted a way around it altogether...make a bind for taking jpeg's instead...

mine is right next to the old screenshot bind. ---> Bind "key" "jpeg" <---type that in your console ingame except change the word key to what "key" you want it to bind to and it will take jpegs instead of tgas.
 
It was fun to stay up till 2.30am (on the 31st)and play with some good friends and finally see baron again,
Eire.32
 
looks like fun.. i left early to eat and i gave my spot up for MOP, GGVW stole the spot lol
 
Wish I could have made it.

Freakin' A&P/Chemistry won't let me up for air:(
 
[quote1193884945=eog]
Wish I could have made it.

Freakin' A&P/Chemistry won't let me up for air:(
[/quote1193884945]
where are you going to school? my wife just took those classes.... wondering if you might be going for the same thing.
 
Here is a screen cap of mine from last nights Heavy boxing match!

[link=hyperlink url]
cp_well0000.jpg
[/link]
 
[quote1193923895=Mithos]
[quote1193884945=eog]
Wish I could have made it.

Freakin' A&P/Chemistry won't let me up for air:(
[/quote1193884945]
where are you going to school? my wife just took those classes.... wondering if you might be going for the same thing.
[/quote1193923895]


Going for my RN. Probably will go for a PA or First Asisst. shortly after that. Already work in the OR at a hospital in town. Love it!
 
Back
Top