I accidentally a break for real

Grynn

Poster
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
143
Anyway, about a week or two ago, I said I'd be taking a break from TF2 and eGO for a while, and that lasted about two days... But recently, I've been hiding in the minecraft division, and haven't touched tf2 in a week. I've just haven't wanted to get on tf2, and instead have spend an equal amount of time (probably about 8 hours out of each day) on minecraft instead. Just sayin' I ain't transferring yet, but tf2's losing its hold on me.
 
Trust me, the blocks will bore you fast enough to come back to TF2, it always happens, you may aswell burn yourself out in the square division and return back here with the cool people.
 
It happens. Just play out your desire to play with blocks and we'll be here when you come back


Exegguru, we need an Uncle Scout thing :)
Uncle Scout wants YOU to join the TF2 Division
:)
or Aunt Atilla ;)
 
Last edited:
I tried to do the same thing... it only lasted about 2 weeks for me before it became no fun anymore. You'll be back :P
 
I did that for awhile to then TF2 regains its hold on you. I started playing tf2, left for mc one summer came back to TF2 and thats when I found the beloved 2fort server:)
 
Back
Top