Goodbyes

danimals

Poster
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
135
Hey division:(,

Just wanted to make this to let you all know that I'm probably going to be gone from, if not just taking a big break from, eGO and TF2 in general startinh probably next week. I've found it harder and harder to stick with my commitments, stay active in forums and games, and maintain what I have to do outside of TF2. I really just need a break from the game for a little, and once again, I probably won't be as active as I have been. These feelings were really amplified these past few weeks, especially the past few days when my computer was bugging out and I had to get it fixed. I felt terrible because of all the commitments I've made in the forums, and I'm starting to feel stressed out. I know we still have our Beginners Comp thing that I need to manage, and I really want to keep it going, so I'll find a way to get that off the ground before I take off.

It's been really great having you guys as a great group of friends that I could game with, and I hope to be back sooner then later.

With that said,
-Trauma- out.
 
Last edited:
Trauma, don't worry about it. We all get stressed out about things and we all need to take breaks now and then. Don't worry, we will all be here when you get back.

Take care of yourself,
Jeremy
 
tumblr_m7scfg20pi1rxevt4o1_500.gif
 
Life comes before gaming. Get what you need to do done first.
We'll leave the light on for you.
 
What's with all the people I've never seen before leaving?

I thought I was active on these forums?!?!?
 
You shall be remembered, and a proper monument made. In the meantime, don't die.
And dance the dance of life man.
 
All this leaving. I kind of feel old seeing members join and leave. :( (eGO 2011 Represent)

but Good luck with whatever else you decide to do and I hope the beginner comp thing goes well (Maybe hand it off to strabes and kyle may?).
 
Back
Top